8 Best Apps Similar To ABCya Games｜AppSimilar
Top Grossing Apps: ABCya Games
APP STORE: App Store Free
CURRENT VERSION : 2.2.1(2020-05-18)
APP CATEGORIES : Education, Games
APP RATINGS & REVIEWS : 3.8 (<5K)
|APP DOWNLOADS||APP REVENUE||DAILY ACTIVE USER OF APP|
A teacher-created phenomenon!
Millions of kids, parents, and teachers visit ABCya.com each month, playing over 1 billion games last year. For over ten years ABCya has been one of the most popular K-5 educational gaming websites in the world!
The ABCya iOS app features six free games each week. For even more access to ABCya’s award-winning content, choose an optional in-app subscription and unlock over 250 games!
This app requires a connection to the internet.
• Subscribe to ABCya from within this app or login to an existing account
• 300+ games and activities
• Fresh content added monthly
• Browse by grade level
• Content organized by skill
• No ads
The New York Times, USA Today, Parents Magazine, and Scholastic, to name just a few, have featured ABCya.com's popular educational games.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
ABCya! Games is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including kid-targeted game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, and other similar interactive services and technologies. Click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
The ABCya Games app is kidSAFE Certified
APP STORE OPTIMIZATION DETAIL
PLATFORMS : App Store
More Other Apps’ Report
Apps Similar To ABCya Games
|Top 8 Similars||More Similar Apps|
Name：Summer Wheelie Price：Free
Description：This summer, join us for some stunts around the block!
Perform the longest and most impressive wheelies to have your friends amazed by your skills and unlock new bikes!
Name：Kids ABC Games: Toddler Boys & Girls Learning Free Price：Free
Description：Smart Baby ABC – is a powerful educational app for toddlers and preschoolers, which will acquaint your kid with english alphabet, numbers and first words.
The game teaches to distinguish letters, numbers and words as well as to pronounce studied terms correctly.
The game includes both static and moving objects, which promotes better development of kid’s coordination and fine motor skills.
Smart Baby ABC is suitable for children from 2 years and above and also for babies with autism.
Simple and intuitive control will make the first encounter with english alphabet and first words easy and cheerful.
Distinctive features of the app:
- Includes several games for studying english alphabet, numbers and words
- All levels are created on a “simple-to-complex” basis, a kid of any age can start playing
- Simple and intuitive one-touch control
- Develops kid’s logic, fine motor skills and attention
Rating：4.4 Show Detail
Name：Learning games for toddlers. Price：Free
Description：====The best way to learn ABCs! Build a solid foundation for your child’s future school success with these simple fun ABC puzzles. ABC Puzzles are the perfect gentle introduction to LETTER NAMES, SHAPES, and SPELLING.====
Learning ABCs has never been simpler! In this fun educational puzzle game, toddlers and preschoolers learn to recognize letter names, build familiarity with shapes of uppercase and lowercase letters, associate each letter with a variety of objects whose name begins with that letter, and spell basic words. By acquiring familiarity with letter names and shapes in this way, children develop a solid foundation for success on their early reading journey.
Recommended age range: 2-4 years.
Let your children explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
VARIETY OF FUN LEARNING INTERACTIONS
* 5 simple games for each letter (letter puzzle mode) and one game for spelling (word puzzle mode) provide a variety of learning interactions that children enjoy.
* For example, children love to pop balloons with a letter they are learning – as they progress in the game, the weather changes in the background and reveals a beautiful rainbow once children master the letter!
* In the letter puzzle mode, children 1) drag uppercase and lowercase letters to their matching shades, 2) associate the letters with pictures of words whose name begins with those letters, 3) tap on fun letter balloons to hear letter names as they pop the balloons, and 4) compose shapes of each individual letter.
* In the word puzzle mode, children match letters with their shapes to spell a word.
BUILD FOR INDEPENDENT EXPLORATION
* ABC Puzzles is designed from the ground up to enable young children’s independent play and foster their sense of competence as they independently navigate the game environment to select which letters or words they wish to practice.
* All the items to be moved are large enough to be easily grasped by children’s fingers.
* No complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENT
* Only positive reinforcement is provided to engage children.
* Full of colorful illustrations that children love.
ABC Puzzles feature a beautiful, bright, colorful design and simple interface that children love. We hope your children enjoy this gentle introduction to the world of letters the same way that our little beta-testers did!
Rating：4.55 Show Detail
Name：Prodigy: Kids Math Game Price：Free
Description：Amazing pets, epic battles and … math practice? That’s Prodigy, the no-cost math game where kids can earn prizes, go on quests and play with friends — all while learning math.
With Prodigy math homework is disguised as a video-game. Loved by over a million teachers and 50 million students around the world, kids have fun and get rewards by correctly answering skill-building math questions. The best part? All of our educational content is completely zero cost.
Math practice used to be a struggle — but not anymore. With Prodigy it’s easy to learn math!
Customized to your kids needs:
We know that every student faces unique challenges when it comes to math learning. That’s why:
• Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and many more skills are embedded into the game. Our proprietary algorithms adapt the questions to suit your child’s learning needs.
• Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS, so Prodigy is always connected to the classroom. 1st grade math, 2nd grade math, 3rd grade math all the way up to grade 8 are customized to align to region, district and school board.
• 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing. Other math games for kids stop at easy addition and subtraction. We go far beyond grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 and provide comprehensive math education past grade 4 all the way to grade 8.
For a full list of the math skills Prodigy supports, visit prodigygame.com/math/skills.
Every child’s privacy and safety is important to us. We don’t just say that - we’ve achieved:
iKeepSafe FERPA Certification
iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Certification
A 2018 Top Pick for Learning from Common Sense Education
One of the American Association of School Librarians’ Best Websites for Teaching and Learning 2018
Connect a free parent account today to:
•See what math practice your child is working on
•Monitor your child’s understanding and progress with dashboards that show the specific math concepts your child excels at, and where they struggle
•Set goals and give rewards to encourage even more math practice!
To sign up for your free parent account, visit prodigygame.com.
Here’s what teachers are saying about Prodigy:
“I have seen students who were apprehensive about math open up and begin to enjoy working on their skills. I have also seen struggling students make improvements with as little as 10 minutes each day.”
5th grade teacher
“I have students who will tell me a new concept is easy because they have already learned how to do it on Prodigy.”
4th grade teacher
Want your child to learn more?
With Prodigy you can turn screen-time into education time. Premium members level up faster, spend more time answering math questions and get exclusive access to pets, member-only game areas and extra rewards. To sign up today, visit prodigygame.com/membership.
Don’t want a membership just yet? All of our educational content is zero cost and always will be.
To learn more about Prodigy and to get started, visit www.prodigygame.com.
Rating：4.4 Show Detail
Name：Math Learner: Learning Game Price：Free
Description：Have fun while learning and practicing Math with the original Math Learner app! Downloaded by millions of users, we use a proven methodology based on the world's top programs in order to build foundational Math skills and fast-track your progress. Parents, work through thousands of lessons step-by-step!
- Thousands of exercises and multiple game-based learning strategies
- Unlimited use, online or offline
- No ads!
- High-accuracy digit recognition technology creates an unique interactive experience.
- Constant updates with new content for all levels!
You can subscribe for access to the full list of Math lessons.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
You will be able to do all exercises for the duration of the subscription.
Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting though your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Any unused portion of free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases an app subscription.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Name：Big Math Flash Cards Price：Free
Description：Highly rated by teachers, parents and kids of all ages!
Flip the card just like a real flash card! Simple, clean and easy to use interface. The front side of the card shows the question and the back side of the card shows the possible answers. Just tap to flip the card. Once you answer the question correctly, flick the card off the screen by swiping up.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Randomly generated numbers
- Score percentage and elapsed time displayed
- Configurable number of questions and difficulty levels
- Supports landscape or portrait card display modes
- Selectable flash card color themes
- Turn all sounds on or off
Other great features available via "In App Purchase"
- Review Incorrect - review the questions that were answered incorrectly
- Score Cards - view and review past scores and questions
- Specific Numbers - practice a single or multiple specific numbers
- Advanced Levels - advanced difficulty levels 4, 5 and 6
- Mixed Operations - ability to have cards with mixed operators
- Flash Card Mode - displays the answer instead of multiple choice
Name：Starfall FREE Price：Free
Description：The Starfall Free app requires an internet connection. Become a Starfall member to unlock all of the content. The app's offerings will continue to expand as the Starfall Team transitions the popular website's content for delivery to mobile devices.
Starfall is the brain-child of Stephen Schutz. At age 9, Stephen was still struggling to read. What came easily for his peers required many more hours of his work. As a reader, he was consistently toward the bottom of his class. Now a PhD in physics and a successful publisher and artist, Dr. Schutz, with the help of his dedicated team, created Starfall to ensure today's children have resources that can help.
Rating：3.95 Show Detail