8 Best Apps Similar To Phrasal Verbs for Business｜AppSimilar
Top Grossing Apps: Phrasal Verbs for Business
Phrasal Verbs for Business
APP STORE: App Store ฿179.00
CURRENT VERSION : 1.2(2018-01-06)
APP CATEGORIES : ธุรกิจ, อ้างอิง
APP RATINGS & REVIEWS : 0 (<5K)
|APP DOWNLOADS||APP REVENUE||DAILY ACTIVE USER OF APP|
Phrasal Verbs Dictionary engage features to enhance your vocabulary:
• Wide coverage of phrasal verbs mostly used in business language
• Clear definitions and grammar patterns: synonyms, antonyms, similar verbs, related words and etc.
• Example sentences show phrasal verbs in use
• Quiz for self-assessment
• Custom list of Favorite phrasal verbs
• Efficient search tool help you quickly find the phrasal verb you need
Phrasal Verbs Dictionary is iPhone & iPad compatible "universal app".
APP STORE OPTIMIZATION DETAIL
PLATFORMS : App Store
More Other Apps’ Report
Apps Similar To Phrasal Verbs for Business
|Top 8 Similars||More Similar Apps|
Description：Free Japanese dictionary application provided by Weblio in Japan
Premium Japanese dictionary / Japanese translation (English / Japanese translator)
■ Basic Dictionary Function（Japanese English converter）
You can search the meaning of Japanese by entering English words!
You can search Japanese words, thesaurus in Japanese!
Japanese pronunciation confirmation (pronunciation reading function) is possible!
You can check pronunciation symbols in Japanese!
■ Weblio English dictionary application (English / Japanese translation) advanced function
You can study at any time with the word book registration function in the Japanese dictionary application
Speech of Japanese kanji words and Japanese example sentences can be read aloud
■ Weblio Japanese dictionary application (English / Japanese definition dictionary) Recommended for users below
Beginner Japanese beginners who are having difficulties learning Kanji
Those who want to become able to have daily conversation in Japanese
Those who want to learn Japanese from the context
Those who are weak in Japanese grammar (verbs past tense · preposition etc)
Those who want to become able to speak in Japanese with native languages speakers
Those who want to guide directions / to foreigners who are not good at English
Those who want to learn Japanese synonyms and antonyms
■ It is an Japanese dictionary application that can be used to improve Japanese proficiency!
It helps junior high school, elementary school, high school and collegiate students to study Japanese!
Listening, hearing, reading, speaking, writing etc. useful in various situations!
Please also use it for reading and listening tests such as JLPT N1 and JPT 1,000!
■ Function list of Japanese dictionary application (English-Japanese / Japanese-English translations) to be added in the future
Ability to display the meaning of Japanese words in the pictures taken with the camera（ocr scan, photo/picture translator）
If spelling is wrong, automatic correction function
Offline Japanese dictionary application (English / Japanese dictionary)
Japanese word quiz (Flash Card game etc.)
Japanese newspaper (column article) Function to smoothly read the function
Ability to check your Japanese pronunciation
Transcription service (dictation)
Function to search by voice (voice recognition)
Various dictionary contents such as name dictionary / syntax dictionary / slang dictionary / idiom dictionary / idiomatic phrase dictionary
Sentence diagrammer（sentence diagramming）
Offline Japanese English dictionary
Rating：3.25 Show Detail
Name：Dictionary - English Price：Free
Description：Came across a fascinating new word while reading an English Classic? Writing an article & looking for a more sophisticated synonym for a rather simple word? Stuck on your crossword puzzle? Dictionary is here with all the answers!
Dictionary is your free English dictionary and thesaurus right on your device. This offline dictionary/ thesaurus offers you the meaning of English words along with their synonyms, antonyms, usage examples, spelling suggestions and more! All these features make Dictionary a handy tool for quick reference, looking up definitions, spellings, similar and related words and help you enhance your English vocabulary.
• Extremely fast, simple and easy to use
• More than 147000 words
• This Dictionary/ thesaurus works without an internet connection (offline)
• Use this thesaurus to look up synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms (less specific), hyponyms (more specific), meronyms (part of) & more!
• Example sentences to help you understand the contextual meaning of a particular word
• An intelligent word entry which suggests possible words and correct spellings as you type
• Use the ? wildcard for any character or * for a group of characters in the search
• Lookup the Wikipedia page for a word and search for related Wikipedia articles for words right from the app.
• Save your most used or interesting new words as bookmarks
• Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option
• Based on the Princeton University WordNet Project.
Whether you’re a writer, teacher, student or just someone with a passion for the English language, this free offline Dictionary app is a pocket thesaurus you would love to own! Get this free offline English Dictionary and thesaurus now and learn new words, definitions and spellings on-the-go!
This free offline English dictionary and thesaurus has more than 147000 words with their synonyms, antonyms, definitions and more. This English dictionary and thesaurus is a great tool for reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing other possible words. Keep track of the most recent words that you’ve looked up in the current session, with the recent history option. Just click on the left or right arrows and the dictionary definition for your previously searched words are shown.
Learn new words, spellings, definitions and improve your English vocabulary with this offline free English Dictionary and thesaurus. The Wikipedia integration makes it easy to look up detailed definitions and information about any particular English word or phrase. You can also keep track of your favourite words or new interesting words by bookmarking them.
Now you don’t have to carry a pocket Dictionary or open your internet browser every time you need a synonym for an English word. Just open up this free offline Dictionary & thesaurus and look up synonyms, antonyms, definitions and more anytime, anywhere.
Rating：4.35 Show Detail
Name：Kannada Transliteration Keyboard by KeyNounce Price：₹ 0
Description：KeyNounce is the easiest way to type in Kannada using just the English keyboard. KeyNounce uses a technique called "transliteration" that enables you to type the Kannada pronunciation in English, instantly giving you back the word written in Kannada.
For example, typing "namaste" will be converted into the Kannada letters right as you type! It’s simple, fast and super accurate. You don’t need to worry about typing in the exact English spelling for an Kannada word, KeyNounce is smart enough to accept many input spellings for the same output word.
If you can write, or read Kannada, but aren’t used to typing using the Kannada keyboard, KeyNounce is the perfect solution for you.
KeyNounce works in any app! Once you enable the keyboard you’ll be able to easily compose texts, emails, tweets, facebook posts, and search the web in Kannada.
Rating：3.5 Show Detail
Name：Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary English-Russian Price：0đ
Description：Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary, English-Russian
A trusted English-Russian dictionary from Cambridge with more than 20,000 easy-to-understand definitions and 25,000 example sentences to help you use English in real-life situations. Works offline!
Perfect for Russian learners of English, this Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary app offers audio pronunciations in both British and American English. Developed using the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus of written and spoken English, the app comes with tips on how to avoid typical errors made by Russian learners and a thesaurus to help you build your vocabulary.
• Russian translations for 20,000 English words and phrases.
• English Vocabulary Profile levels to help you prioritize your vocabulary learning.
• 25,000 examples from the 1.5-billion-word Cambridge English Corpus show how words work in typical contexts.
• Audio pronunciations let you hear the words spoken in both British and American English.
• 50 most common errors made by Russian speakers, explained in Russian.
• Thesaurus feature helps you to learn different words with the same meaning.
• Extra app features let you create flash cards to quiz yourself, save favourite words, and save your search histories.
Search and navigation features
• Full text search feature lets you look up words efficiently throughout the whole dictionary, including usage examples
• Smart lookup lists similar words in case you misspell your search, and helps find words in any grammatical form
• Multiple clipboard lookup: Copy as many words as you need when you’re reading, paste into the app, and view all the entries for your words
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Search for anagrams (e.g., tab-bat)
• Hyperlinks between entries
• PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition support
• Enhanced customization options allow you to modify animated menus and choose background colours
• Enlarge or reduce font size for entries and the index
• Landscape-mode support
• Fully iPad-optimized interface
• No Internet connection required: download a dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without any additional expense
Founded in the mid-16th century, Cambridge University Press is a world-leading publisher of English learning materials. Playing a leading role in today’s global educational market, Cambridge University Press publishes titles written by authors in over 100 countries.
Rating：1 Show Detail
Name：English with Lingualeo Price：Free
Description：Lingualeo is a convenient, effective, and free service for learning English. Over 18 million people all over the world use Lingualeo.
Gamification and a serious approach
We use modern learning methodologies, combining elements of gamification with high-quality content. We emphasize learning language basics.
A personal program is put together based on the learner’s level, interests, goals, and age.
Word trainings for expanding vocabulary and gamified trainings for developing reading, writing, and listening skills.
Language learners can see their progress and adjust the speed of development for specific skills.
A wide selection of free content, exercises, and courses. A premium version is available for more learning options.
Master your English with Lingualeo!
There are two types of Lingualeo Premium subscriptions to choose from:
• 1 month subscription for $7.99*
• 12 month subscription for $61.99
Ask questions and send us requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
*After the subscription confirmation the necessary amount will be deducted from your iTunes account. The auto-renewal subscription will be renewed within one day from the end of its expiration time. In order to cancel the auto-renewal, you must unsubscribe at least 24 hours before the subscription is scheduled for renewal. 24 hours before the end of the current paid period, the amount for the next one will be deducted from your account. The payment shall be taken from your iTunes account. If you decide to cancel your Lingualeo Premium, you can still continue using the free version of the application. You can manage your subscription on your account settings.
Rating：4.7 Show Detail
Name：SpanishDict Translator Price：Free
Description：SpanishDict is the leading Spanish translator, dictionary, and conjugator trusted by more than 10 million people each month.
“The best free Spanish dictionary available in the app store!” Featuring the highest quality Spanish-English dictionaries, an interactive Spanish Word Game, a handy Spanish Phrasebook for translation with audio pronunciation, and a Spanish Word of the Day. Use it as a handy reference tool and translator or as a fun way to learn new words in Spanish.
• Spanish English Dictionary
- Full Spanish-English dictionary with examples, regional usage, and contextual information.
- Much faster than dictionary apps that require an Internet connection to lookup words.
- Words are autosuggested as you type.
- Audio pronunciations for dictionary entries available in-app (internet connection required).
- Full conjugation tables for all tenses now available for thousands of verbs.
- Irregular verb conjugations are highlighted in red.
- Three separate in-app translators (internet connection required).
- Simply type the phrase that you want translated and receive three translations.
• Vocabulary Practice
- Challenge yourself with our fun Spanish vocabulary quizzes and learn new words at all levels of Spanish difficulty.
- Audio pronunciations and images help you remember new words.
- Your job is to select the correct translation.
- Create your own study lists or choose from hundreds of lists curated by our Spanish experts.
- We'll keep track of your performance so you can review your lists and keep your Spanish skills sharp!
• Grammar Guide
- Find answers to some of the most common and challenging grammar topics in the Spanish language
- Get tips and explanations from our Spanish experts to help take your grammar to the next level.
• Talking Spanish Phrasebook
- Features over 700 common Spanish words and phrases.
- Each entry includes a text translation and an audio pronunciation (available offline) in Spanish.
- Indispensable reference tool.
- Like your own personal translator while traveling in Spanish-speaking countries.
• Word of the Day
- Learn a new Spanish word each day!
- "A challenging word game to help you improve your Spanish."
- A quick and fun vocab lesson.
- Push notifications conveniently send you the new words.
- Easily turn off notifications in the Word of the Day settings.
We hope you enjoy the app. Be sure to leave a positive feedback rating and tell your friends if you like it. And as always, good luck with your Spanish!
Purchase an in-app subscription to remove ads for only $11.99 a year.
If you subscribe to our in-app purchase to remove ads:
Payment of $11.99 will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew yearly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Rating：5 Show Detail
Description：This is English - Thai and Thai - English dictionary; ภาษาอังกฤษ - ภาษาไทย และ ภาษาไทย - ภาษาอังกฤษพจนานุกรม. The Application works OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able to edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
This app contains advertising.
Rating：3 Show Detail
Name：Merriam-Webster Dictionary Price：Free
Description：Get America’s most useful and respected dictionary, optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. This is the best iOS app for English language reference, education, and vocabulary building.
And now we’ve added new word games! It’s never been more fun to learn new words and test your vocabulary for everyone from English learners to total word nerds. Hundreds of words to test your skills.
Offline access: You’ll have complete access to definitions whether or not you’re connected.
* Universal App
* New Vocabulary-Building Quizzes: fun, fast quizzes to learn new words or test your vocabulary
* Additional resources available with in-app purchases
* Voice Search: look up a word without having to spell it
* Word of the Day: learn a new word every day.
* Integrated Thesaurus: synonyms & antonyms are included with the dictionary
* Example Sentences: understand how a word is used in context
* Quick Definitions: perfect for on-the-go lookups
* Audio Pronunciations: voiced by real English speakers, not text-to-speech robots
* Favorite Words and Search History: Keep track of the words that are most important to you
* Favorite Word syncing through iCloud: Share your favorites between devices
* Apple Watch Extension: See Word of the Day, find watch-sized definitions with voice search, and keep track of your favorites from your watch
Fully featured and absolutely free, this app is supported by ads. You can remove ads for $2.99 per year with an in-app purchase charged to your iTunes account or $5.99 per year with additional resources. Prices vary by location. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can manage your subscription in your account settings.
Rating：4.75 Show Detail