8 Best Apps Similar To Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos｜AppSimilar
Top Grossing Apps: Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos
Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos
APP STORE: App Store Free
CURRENT VERSION : 6.15(2020-06-08)
APP CATEGORIES : Medical, Education
APP RATINGS & REVIEWS : 4.75 (6.88K)
|APP DOWNLOADS||APP REVENUE||DAILY ACTIVE USER OF APP|
Prepare for surgical cases or learn new procedures & test your knowledge with Touch Surgery anytime, anywhere.
Our multi-award winning surgical training platform for doctors and surgeons has been researched by world leading institutions and published in peer reviewed journals.
Touch Surgery is integrated into over 100 residency programs in the US and is endorsed by the AO foundation, American Association for Surgery of the Hand (AASH), British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Step by step simulations of surgical procedures
- Prepare for procedures anytime, anywhere!
- Explore our entire library straight to your smartphone
- Experience surgical cases with state-of-the-art 3D graphics
- Master new techniques from top physicians
- Free to download and use, with over 150 free procedures to choose from. Purchasable procedures are also available
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
“Great app for learning! Easy to use and realistic simulations!”
“Brilliant Amazing and informative app. Easy to sign up and get stuck into the modules.”
“I really like this app! I like how realistic it is and just how real it is.”
“A 5 star rating is not enough”
“This app is a life saver!”
“is indisputably the BEST app of its kind!!!”
This innovative app provides a user-friendly platform that helps medical professionals from all backgrounds train effectively for procedures. The 3D simulations and surgical content have been developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and academic institutions worldwide to ensure the utmost accuracy and validity. The platform is the largest and fastest growing community of surgeons learning and rehearsing operations digitally.
The interactive simulations and virtual patients teach specific techniques for all phases of medical and surgical procedures. This practical approach helps improve engagement for a deeper level of understanding, and has been proven to yield better results than more traditional methods.
Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals can train and test their knowledge of surgery with clear and informative content at every step of a procedure. They can master specific exercises or freshen up on their skills before an operation.
With the largest database of over 150+ simulations across multiple surgical specialties, including Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic, Neurosurgery, Oral, Vascular and many more, this mobile app is the most comprehensive tool for medical professionals.
Considered as hosting “the best surgical simulations” by TopOrthoApps and “an integral tool for surgeons across the world to learn, and rehearse operations” by MedGadget.
Featured in BBC News, TechCrunch, Mashable, T3 Wired, Bloomberg, The Guardian, FT, Breast Cancer Care, Tech City, TecMundo.
Find out more: www.touchsurgery.com
APP STORE OPTIMIZATION DETAIL
PLATFORMS : App Store
More Other Apps’ Report
Apps Similar To Touch Surgery: Surgical Videos
|Top 8 Similars||More Similar Apps|
Name：Haywire Hospital Price：Free
Description：Welcome to Mewrth’s Haywire Hospital (=￣ω￣=) !
From the makers of Naughty Kitties, featured by the App Store as Best of 2014
Are you a fan of putting in none of the effort but reaping all of the rewards? How about being surrounded by a horde of whacky patients and feeling that perhaps you have finally found a home for yourself? All this, and more, can be yours as Chief Administrator of Haywire Hospital!
As Chief Administrator of Haywire Hospital, you’ll need to hire the galaxy’s best doctors to cure the galaxy’s wildest illnesses! On top of that, you’ll be rolling in coins, butter and sardines. How marvelous!
In addition, we’ll help you find the love of your dreams and achieve your life’s greatest goals!
You’ll be charged with:
- Discovering and treating new patients such as Selfie Sally, Pack Animal, and Buck-and-Wing
- Gathering the Archives, a collection of hidden fragments of stories from a bygone era
- Expanding your hospital and crushing Hospital Royale and other infuriating rivals across the galaxy
- Flirting with the hospital staff
If you run into any issues or want to share your feedback while playing the game, please contact us through the following methods:
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/CoconutIslandStudio
Rating：4.55 Show Detail
Name：Face Yoga Face Exercises Price：Free
Description：- Look younger in just 5 minutes / day!
- First results in just 1 week
- Premium custom workouts
- Track your progress with a timelapse of daily photos
- 30+ exercises to tone & relax your face muscles
- Based on academic research
- Easy video + detailed explanations
Rating：4.15 Show Detail
Description：SLI Vitality product offers a mechanism that allows you to earn points when you take a health check or participate in a physical activity etc., which may lead to reducing your premium payments.
This app is a tool to be used to score your initiatives/activities in the form of points.
Major functionalities of Vitality app
■Check your health age
Take Vitality Health Review, to see how old you are in terms of your health and how different it is from your actual age.
Besides, you can take assessments on your nutrition, mental wellbeing or social support. When you do this, points will automatically be allocated.
■Maintain various kinds of measurement data
You can enter and maintain your measured data for medical measurements (blood pressure, BMI, glucose level, cholesterol, urine protein) to take care of your health condition. When you do this, points will automatically be allocated.
■Improve your health
Your initiatives for better health including exercise meeting certain standards or done at a gym, or participation in events, will be scored in the form of points.
■Enjoy healthy lifestyle
There are features that help you enjoy your healthy lifestyle. For example, you can receive a voucher for a cup of coffee when you achieve your weekly activity target.
You can also get enrolment fee discount from SLI gym partners or you can purchase a wearable device at a discounted rate.
* Your exercise data must be interlocked with Vitality. Your data in wearable devices such as GARMIN or Polar can be interlocked as well as Health app for iOS.
◆Please read the Vitality Terms and Conditions, the Vitality Web Application Terms and Conditions, and the Vitality Benefit Guide before using the Vitality Mobile app.
Name：Bullets* Price：S$ 0.00
Description：The companion APP for Orthobullets.com and Medbullets.com
Bullets* contains medbullets and orthobullets Topics, Questions, Techniques, Cases, Videos, and Evidence. Our Testmaster allows you to create, take, and review customized exams. Article links allows for quick review of scientific abstracts and often the PDF is provided and can be viewed on your phone. Our "Home" screen allows you to monitor a thread of educational activity within our community, and it can be filtered to only include your specialty of interest. All educational activity, including the Qbank, is synced with the main platform for seamless use on both your iPhone APP and computer.
You can earn CME by taking Self-Assessment Exams and contributing to our free collaboration community by posting educational comments with scientific references as part of our Point of Care Learning (PoCL) activity. All CME Study Plan examinations can be taken on the iPhone and can be found on your CME Dashboard.
Residents using PASS Pro 2.0 can take PASS exams, complete their PASS Skillmaster learning modules, and submit both Rotation and Milestone Skill Evaluations to faculty. Faculty members using PASS Pro 2.0 can grade Rotation Evaluations and Milestone Skill Evaluations on the APP, eliminating the need to log in with each evaluation.
Study Plans daily reading will appear as a APP push notification so you no longer need to rely on daily email notifications. You will be able to take personal notes and highlight with our new PEAK adaptive personalized learning system. Soon you will be able to post new cases on your phone for more efficient case collaboration.
The Bullets* Team
Name：Heart Rate Health - Pulse Log Price：Free
Description： An effective tool for monitoring the health of your heart and the entire cardiovascular system. We will help not only to measure the pulse and track the blood pressure, but also to analyze the results, and make a report for your doctor.
PULSE MEASURING- just use the camera of your smartphone and get a quick and accurate results.
BLOOD PRESSURE TRACKING – an effective way to monitor one of the most important indicators of heart and vascular health.
CARDIOGRAM - a visual display of the heart rate during the measurement.
Please pay attention that the app is not intended for medical use, to obtain accurate data please consult your doctor. Do not delay the visit to your doctor if you have some problems with your health.
• Subscription Heart Rate Health - Pulse Log get access to all functions of the application.
• You can turn off the auto-renewal at any time: you'll find the option to do this change to a different payment plan in the settings of your iTunes and App Store account.
• The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, your account will be automatically charged for the subscription if you will not stop it before the end of the free trial.
• The length of the subscription is 1 month, this subscription is auto-renewing. You can stop the subscription at any moment;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the and of the current period, and identity the cost of the renewal.
ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read:
Rating：3.45 Show Detail
Name：Reflectly: Self-care journal Price：Free
Description：- "It’s a really amazing app. It’s the one app I go to write about my feelings and how my day was :)
I really recommend this app to ANYONE."
- "I love that this app lets me keep all my entries to read later. I also love that it gives some direction for people like me who want to journal but don’t know where to start."
- "I’ve never been able to get my thoughts out to well and this app helps tremendously! Thank you Reflectly!"
- "I love the app. I feel like it helps me get everything bothering me out, and helps me track my good days and bad days because it has reminders, and it’s like a little person understanding my day!"
** THE BEST JOURNAL APP TO LEARN SELF-CARE AND HAPPINESS **
How you are feeling on a daily basis matters. Reflectly is a personal journal and diary driven by artificial intelligence to enable you to deal with negative thoughts, make positivity louder and to teach you about the science of well-being.
Be prepared to reduce stress, get perspective, develop gratitude and learn to apply empathy and kindness to every aspect of your life.
Reflectly uses positive psychology, mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy to make you thrive in life and to give you the personal tools and mindset to overcome negative thoughts and build a habit of positivity through a journal into your life.
** SAY HI TO US **
We'd love to connect with you to hear about your Reflectly experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on social if you have any feedback or questions:
• Facebook - https://facebook.com/reflectlyio/
• Instagram - @reflectlyapp
• Twitter - @reflectlyapp
.. or send us an email at email@example.com :)
** REFLECTLY PREMIUM **
Unlock Reflectly and become your own hero
• Create unlimited stories in your personal journal
• Get a completely new question every day to help you reflect
• Unlock advanced statistics and personal, actionable insights
.. and much more!
Reflectly offers auto-renewing subscriptions:
• $9.99 billed monthly
• $47.99 billed annually
After free trial, the total amount for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Special introductory offers only apply to first billing term.
These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Terms of service: https://reflectly.app/assets/terms-of-service.pdf
Rating：4.35 Show Detail
Name：QCPR Learner Price：Free
Description：• For students to see their own performance
• Quick and easy connection
• To support Quality CPR, the app provides live and summative feedback on:
o Compression rate
o Compression depth
o Full release
o Ventilation volume
o CPR protocol
• Summary includes overall score and one hint for improvement
• Save results directly on the device for debriefing and tracking of performance over time
• Three ways of using the app
• Instructor watches the feedback
• Learner follows the feedback
• Peer-to-peer review
Rating：2.05 Show Detail
Name：Davis’s Lab & Diagnostic Tests Price：Free
Description：** Easy-To-Understand Guidance for Before, During, and After Every Test **
ABOUT DAVIS’S LABORATORY & DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Davis’s Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests contains hundreds of diagnostic test descriptions to help understand and implement critical test procedures. Each entry delivers details on test function, accurately interpreting normal and abnormal results, and preparing your patients. With recommendations on pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test care, this mobile resource is the perfect companion for practicing nurses, nursing students, and other health care professionals.
• Up-to-date monographs of over 400 laboratory and diagnostic tests
• Age-specific, gender-specific, and ethnicity-specific variations
• New sections including: Expected Patient Outcomes, Potential Nursing Problems, and more
• Cross-reference links to related tests
• Common Use sections with everyday language descriptions of what the test is for
• 9 useful appendices including Potential Nursing Diagnoses, Transfusion Reactions, and more
• Interfering Factors listing anything that may interfere with the results of the test
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Full Text Search helps find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT (ASCP); Mickey L. Bladh, RN, MSN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine