Weather - The Weather Channel - Analytics Of Reason For Success In App Store - AppSimilar
As we all know, the rapid development of smartphones has brought explosive growth of App. At the same time, Weather - The Weather Channel achieved 600.00K downloads, which was a huge success. To succeed, APP analytics and ASO are indispensable. So it is very important to monitor and analyze the ASO strategy of App in the app store for App developers. Apple App Store and Google Play are the first choices of app developers.
Weather - The Weather Channel has achieved great success in App Store, how to do app store optimization to increase app downloads? AppSimilar provides you with a complete Weather - The Weather Channel ASO analysis report to help you to do optimization and promotion in-app store to get more downloads.
1.Weather - The Weather Channel's Basic Information
*data on 2020-07-06
2.Weather - The Weather Channel's Rankings And Reviews
The higher app’s natural ranking in the store, the greater traffic, and the more accurate users will come. An important criterion for defining the effectiveness of ASO optimization is to look at the changes in the ranking of App applications in the App Store.
App reviews in the app store can help you to iterate and optimize the app. At the same time, the store will also recommend your app to users.
AppSimilar is one of the best Free App Analytics Tool which can help us get app market insight in real-time. And you can easily know your competitors' app ranking and reviews.
Rankings and reviews:
- Revenue ranking: In the last 30 days, viewing the "Weather - The Weather Channel's" revenue change in the Taiwan, China region.
- Regions ranking: Check the ranking change of "Weather - The Weather Channel" in Russia.
- Reviews & Ratings: Viewing the number of interactions of "Weather - The Weather Channel" in the app store.
Viewing Weather - The Weather Channel’s rankings and reviews changed, so that optimizer can determine the key areas for ASO optimization.
3.Demographic data analysis of Weather - The Weather Channel
Audience analysis is very important in the ASO optimization process, which helps operators to find precise traffic and obtain accurate user groups. The current audience analysis is mainly from the following dimensions:
- Daily Active User：Users who use Weather - The Weather Channel every day
- User Gender：Users of Weather - The Weather Channel are mostly male or female
- User Age：Weather - The Weather Channel‘s users are in which range
- Regions Breakdown：Where are Weather - The Weather Channel's users distributed
If you want to know in detail what percentage of the Weather - The Weather Channel users are, and what age group users are most active, we will have very accurate statistics to show you.
4.Weather - The Weather Channel's Keywords Spy
The core of ASO is keyword optimization, occupying good keywords, which can cover users' search needs in the application store so that there will be continuous traffic.
As can be seen from the Keyword Overview, the Weather - The Weather Channel’s keywords ranking and the total number of changes in the recent 30 days are convenient to find potential keywords in the competition and grab search traffic.
5.More Other Apps' Report
AppSimilar also provides you with more app analysis reports related to Weather - The Weather Channel. Analyzing only one application is not enough to help you make the most informed decision. Therefore, you need to see more analysis on the Weather - The Weather Channel report to help you better understand your competitors.
- You can view any App you want to know directly on AppSimilar without going to Google Store or Apple Store to check the basic information of the App.
- Insight into the changes in the rankings of competitors' apps in the app store, and learn from each other's ASO strategies.
- Through audience data analysis of competitive products, find accurate users.
- Expand long-tail keywords to increase the visibility of your app in the app store.
- Analyze the keyword design of competitors and grab the keywords of traffic.
To sum up, this is a free App analysis and ASO analysis report provided by AppSimilar. The real-time data of the App is mainly from App Download, App Revenue, App's DAU, App Reviews In App Store, App Ratings InApp Store, and Version and other dimensions for a comprehensive analysis.
ASO analysis mainly includes the four major aspects of App Ranking Charts, App Reviews & Ratings, App Demographic Analytics, and App Keywords Analytics. Through comprehensive data insight analysis of Weather - The Weather Channel, it helps you to do competitive product research and timely adjust operation optimization strategies. Amplify the benefit ratio.