8 Best Apps Similar To Focus Keeper - Time Management｜AppSimilar
Top Grossing Apps: Focus Keeper - Time Management
Focus Keeper - Time Management
APP STORE: App Store Free
CURRENT VERSION : 1.10.3(2020-04-28)
APP CATEGORIES : Productivity, Lifestyle
APP RATINGS & REVIEWS : 4.85 (27.66K)
|APP DOWNLOADS||APP REVENUE||DAILY ACTIVE USER OF APP|
Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
APP STORE OPTIMIZATION DETAIL
PLATFORMS : App Store
More Other Apps’ Report
Apps Similar To Focus Keeper - Time Management
|Top 8 Similars||More Similar Apps|
Name：Trello: organize anything! Price：Free
Description：O Trello oferece uma perspectiva de todos os seus projetos, no trabalho e em casa.
Quer seja para gerenciar um time, escrever um roteiro épico ou apenas fazer uma lista de compras, o Trello é o seu braço direito para concluir as coisas e se manter organizado.
"O Trello é uma ferramenta incrível de gerenciamento de projetos que torna a colaboração fácil e até divertida."
Com o Trello você pode:
• Criar quadros para organizar qualquer coisa na qual você esteja trabalhando.
• Usá-los individualmente ou convidar colegas, amigos e família para colaborar.
• Personalizar fluxos de trabalho para projetos diferentes
• Adicionar checklists de "Coisas a fazer" em cartões
• Atribuir tarefas para si mesmo e para colegas
• Comentar em itens com seus amigos
• Carregar fotos e vídeos
• Anexar arquivos
• Exibir cartões em visualização de calendário com o Power-Up de Calendário
• Trabalhar offline e os quadros serão sincronizados automaticamente ao reconectar
• O Trello é sempre gratuito para uso com opções de fazer um upgrade para o Gold e ter muito mais funcionalidade e diversão.
O Trello é super otimizado para o iPad Pro, com incríveis atalhos de teclado e muitos ajustes a serem aproveitados na tela maior.
O Trello solicita as seguintes permissões:
Uso da câmera
Com a permissão, o Trello permite que você anexe fotos a cartões, atribua fotos como avatar e grave vídeos para receber feedback do usuário.
Uso do microfone
Com a permissão, o Trello usa o microfone se você anexar vídeos a cartões ou gravar feedback do usuário.
Uso dos contatos
Com a permissão, o Trello usa os seus contatos para permitir que você convide pessoas para o quadro pelo endereço de e-mail.
Uso da biblioteca de fotos
Com a permissão, o Trello permite que você anexe fotos a cartões e atribua fotos como avatar.
Rating：4.55 Show Detail
Name：Once Upon a Tower Price：Free
Description：어딘가에서 탈출하고 싶은 적 없었나요? 높은 탑에 갇혀 있다고 느낀 적은요? 용감한 기사님이 나를 구해줄 거라고 상상해 본 적이 있다고요?
이제 기다리지 마세요!
기사는 나타나지 않을 거니까요. 아니, 이제 없으니까요. 그는 말 그대로 저 너머에 있는 수호용에게 잡아먹혔다고 하네요.
하지만, 두려워하지 마세요. 자유를 찾는 데 필요한 모든 준비물이 있으니까요. 용감한 기사는 전쟁 망치를 남겨두고 떠났는데, 이걸 잘 사용할 수 있겠어요.
적을 때려눕힐 수 있고, 용으로부터 탈출할 수 있어요. 할 수 있습니다! 이제 Once Upon a Tower에서 모험을 시작해 보세요.
Name：AND.CO - Invoicing & Expenses Price：Free
Description：Manage your entire business from your pocket with AND.CO
AS FEATURED IN: Fast Company, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, PSFK, TechCrunch & more
AND.CO's is the one and only app you need to run your entire business. It has everything from invoicing and accepting payments to expense tracking and time tracking.
- Smart Invoicing: Create invoices in 20 seconds or less, track payments, and send reminders so you can get paid on time, every time.
- Time Tracking: Track your time easily on all devices
- Automated expense-tracking: Connect your bank account to automatically track expenses.
- Task Manager: Stay on top of your to-dos.
- Simplify tax prep with clean, detailed income statements.
- Ridiculously easy payments: We provide one simple page to accept payments quickly and easily from credit cards, bank transfers, or PayPal.
Terms of Service: https://www.and.co/terms
Rating：5 Show Detail
Name：Flora - Focus Habit Tracker Price：Free
Description：# 1,000,000+ happy users
# 12,000+ real trees planted on earth
# Official partner of Trees.org, one of the largest tree-planting NPOs in the world
Just can't put down the phones? Flora is here to help. Whenever you and friends want to stay away from the distraction on smartphones, plant a seed together (or alone) using Flora. As you focus on what's more important in real life, the seed will gradually grow into a healthy tree. But if anyone cannot resist using the phone, the tree will be killed. This way, Flora creates a shared goal that helps you and friends put down the phones and be productive in an effective and pleasant way.
* limiting your screen time and getting freedom from social media, games and digital life;
* staying focused (alone or together) at work, school or home to clear your to-do list and achieve your goals;
* being present and enjoying moments with friends & family, such as morning routines, lunch, dinner, events, etc.;
* paying attention to yourself and practicing mindfulness;
* breathing, being relaxed, and meditation;
* developing healthy habits;
* quitting phone before sleep;
* saving your own life (and others') while driving;
and much more!
* A self-motivated and fun way helps you and friends beat phone overuse, procrastination, ADHD, and study blue;
* No VPN required to block content—grow trees;
* The guilt of killing a tree stop you from using those addictive apps or games;
* Compatible with the Pomodoro Technique (aka a Pomodoro timer, tomato timer, or focus keeper) proposed by Francesco Cirillo to increases your productivity and self-control (we are not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo);
* Set goals and reminders (aka a goal tracker or a do-to list reminder) to plant trees regularly;
* Turn your goodwill into healthy trees into a lush forest where each tree presents something you have done in real life;
* Sail in the gamified Grand Tour. Now, putting your phone down is a fun game to play;
* Unlock new trees day by day and gradually build a good habit of focus (aka a habit tracker or habit keeper);
* Share your trees or forest on Google Classroom, Remind, Class Dojo, Quizlet or other communities to motivate people;
* Share who killed a tree (ouch);
* See your friends' accomplishments and cheer with them.
* Need STRONG incentive to concentrate? Challenge yourself by setting a Price before planting a tree. So, if you kill the tree you pay the price to plant a REAL tree on Earth. Go off your phone or go helpful. Sounds cool!
* Active your Flora Care service to plant a REAL tree every time when your total focused hours reach your goal. So, you turn your mental power into long-term financial aid to families in our rural communities. That's even cooler!
* Flora supports OFFLINE planting so you can stay focused at anywhere you want. To use it, please go offline BEFORE pressing the Start button on the main screen.
* Flora is the original app for multi-user tree planting. Any other apps that have cloned this feature (and even charged it for money) are not associated with us. Please support the original Flora app. It's FREE!
Download Flora and join our 1,000,000+ happy users around the world now!
Rating：4.65 Show Detail
Name：Daily Water - Drink Reminder Price：Free
Description：We all know that water is essential to our health, 2/3 of body is consists of water, yet most of us unknowingly suffer from chronic dehydration, this is a underlying cause of many illnesses. To most of us, we are always too busy to drink water, or we only drink water when we feel thirsty, that’s too late if so, thirst is signal which our body warn us that our body have lost water balance, and the cells have already dehydrated to serious situation.
Water plays a very important role in our body, it transports nutrients and oxygen into cells, regulates body temperature, helps with metabolism and so on, drinking enough water can help us lose weight, look younger with healthier skin, less likely to get sick, helps in digestion and constipation, relieves fatigue, have a good mood, reduce the risk of cancer and more.
While it is not to say that the more water your drink, the healthier you will be, too much water will also hurt your health, especially for those who suffer from heart disease, hypertension, nephrosis, edema and so on, drinking a healthy amount of water and drink water in right time is vital to your health.
To majority of us, we only know that we drink ‘a lot of’ water or ‘a little’ water, we don’t know exactly how much water we drink, is that quantity suitable for us?
Daily water is the app which helps us to track the quantity of water we drink and remind us to drink water in right time.
⁃ Set goal amount of daily drinking water and track it.
⁃ Log amount of daily drinking water.
⁃ Touch to log each drinking.
⁃ Check glasses of water drunk each day.
⁃ Customize volume of each glass of water.
⁃ Customize how much of water you drink each time, 1/4 glass, 1/2 glass or A glass.
⁃ Plan drinking schedule and it will remind you when it’s time.
⁃ 10 free alert sounds to choose.
⁃ Histogram to show the amount of your one day’s, recent one week’s and one month’s amount of drinking water.
⁃ Show amount of glasses of water you have drunk one day on the icon.
⁃ Email the data of date, amount of water to anyone you would like.
⁃ Supports transferring data to Health app.
⁃ Supports WiFi backup & restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Support oz and ml.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
⁃ Supports 3D Touch function.
⁃ Supports Today Widget.
If you have any question or suggestion, please send email to our support email@example.com.
Rating：4.4 Show Detail
Description：Need access to your work life at your convenience? Dayforce puts you in the driver’s seat with an engaging, intuitive mobile experience to easily manage your work tasks. Whether you’re an employee wanting to submit time off, or a manager needing to action a team member’s request, Dayforce has you covered.
As an employee, being able to access work-related tasks quickly is critical, so you can focus on your job. From checking your schedule, to requesting pay instantly, to setting performance goals, Dayforce lets you manage these tasks from your mobile device.
For managers, supporting your team is a top priority. Being able to respond to employee requests promptly and connect with them when needed improves your effectiveness as a manager. Whether you’re approving a shift trade or time off, or reviewing and authorizing worked time, or simply reaching out to potential candidates, Dayforce builds upon its employee capabilities with even deeper manager functionality.
See how Dayforce can improve work life by providing secure, mobile access to your data, so you can save time, and accomplish tasks more easily.
Please note: Dayforce mobile access is only available to Dayforce customers. If you are an employee of a Dayforce client, please check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option.
Disclaimer: Dayforce mobile features will be limited to the Dayforce web version that has been deployed to your organization.
Name：Firefox Focus: Privacy browser Price：Free
Description：Naviga come se nessuno ti stesse guardando. Il nuovo Firefox Focus blocca automaticamente gli elementi traccianti più diffusi durante la navigazione, dall’istante in cui lo apri a quando lo chiudi. Cancella con facilità cronologia, password e cookie, liberandoti finalmente da elementi traccianti noiosi come gli annunci pubblicitari indesiderati.
La cosiddetta “navigazione anonima” dei comuni browser è incompleta e difficile da utilizzare. Focus porta la privacy a un nuovo livello: gratuito, sempre attivo e sempre dalla tua parte, perché è sviluppato da Mozilla, l'organizzazione senza fini di lucro che salvaguarda i diritti degli utenti sul Web.
PRIVACY IN AUTOMATICO
• Blocca gli elementi traccianti più diffusi sul Web senza bisogno di impostare alcun parametro
• Elimina facilmente la cronologia: niente password, niente cookie, niente elementi traccianti
NAVIGAZIONE PIÙ VELOCE
• Senza elementi traccianti e annunci pubblicitari ad appesantirle, le pagine web si caricano più velocemente
SVILUPPATO DA MOZILLA
• Ogni utente dovrebbe avere il pieno controllo della propria esperienza online e Mozilla si batte per questo diritto dal 1998.
Name：Pocket Points: Student Rewards Price：Free
Description：Are you in college, broke, and addicted to your phone? Pocket Points incentivizes you to put your phone away and stay focused with coupons at local merchants and big online brands. Get your school work done, pay attention in class, and be rewarded for it.
Earn points! Use our timer to track how long you’re not using your phone. For every minute you’re not using your phone, you’ll earn points. Get the most points you can and spend them on awesome student discounts. We’ll help you put your focus on your studies so you can be more productive and feel more accomplished.
Now take those points and shop on our marketplace of gifts and treat yourself to student coupons and discounts for food, apparel, accessories, and much more. Students get updates on new coupons. Never miss a good deal, because every penny counts. Students spend more money on food than anything else, so check out our food deals or suggest deals you want to see in your college town.
Save money at Lulus, Chick-fil-a, Papa John’s, Dutch Brothers, Chegg, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and more. Some deals might not be available in your location.
The leaderboards and achievements for students who stay focused the most create a competitive atmosphere in class. Are you staying focused more? Find out how you rank against other students at your school and students across the nation. Save money, stay focused with Pocket Points.
> Timer: Stay focused and earn points
> Marketplace: Spend points on student coupons and rewards
> Leaderboard: See where you stack up on the leaderboard
> Achievements: Get achievements for hitting goals
Tweet us @PocketPoints or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions or support.
Disclaimer: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rating：4.75 Show Detail